Chuck, Paul and Pam lecture and train big and small business on a variety of topics involving personal safety and security. Their time is billed per day at a reasonable flat rate fee plus travel expenses. (Contact Chuck for rates and info).
Training and lectures include meeting with your HR, legal and management team and customizing a program specifically for your business or school. We will work with you to design a unique message that will resonate with your organization.
Some lecture / training topics include:
- How To Catch A Terrorist Without Hurting Anyone’s Feelings
Chuck's published Article)
- The Database and the Detective – How to use data mining effectively
Chuck's published article)
- How to Build a Basic Information Network
- Ten Things You Hate About Your Security Guard Provider
- How to Avoid Target Acquisition in an Active Shooter Situation
- Stalker Management
- Workplace Violence Prevention and Evaluation
- Time Is On Your Side – Utilizing Time Zones In Security Models
- Live Exercise Walk-Through and Security Survey of Your Organization